Parks & Facilities Rentals
Town of Bayfield parks and facilities are for the enjoyment of our visitors and residents.
Parks available for rental are Eagle Park and Joe Stephenson Field.
Facilities available for rental are Pine River Senior Center and Primary School Gym.
All reservation must be approved by the Parks and Recreation Department and necessary payment and paperwork must be completed two weeks before rental date and before any reservation is confirmed. Without a reservation, park and field use is on a first-come-first-served basis. Reservations for parks and facilities are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact Bayfield Parks and Recreation to check park and facility availability.
Most Town owned parks and facilities are not available for rental on holidays (e.g. Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day).
Below are some important park rules and regulations to note if you are interested in using a Town park or facility:
- Park Hours: Dawn to Dusk
- No overnight camping in park.
- Without a reservation, park use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vehicles are to be kept off turf and landscaping. Please unload vehicles from the parking lot.
- No stakes, tent pegs, or signs allowed in the ground. Please use weights.
- No alcohol, tobacco, or firearms permitted in park.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and cleaning up after your pet is required and is the responsibility of the owner.
- No vending in the park without prior written consent from Bayfield Parks and Recreation Department. Applicable permits and fees may be required.
If you are considering organizing a special event on Town of Bayfield property including a park, please complete the special event form and submit to Town Hall. This application most be submitted at least 30 day prior to scheduled event, for events with alchol this application and liquer permits must be submitted 45 days prior to scheduled events.